Most of the conference events take place at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill in Downtown Washington D.C. This hotel is very close to the Metro and an easy walk to a variety of sites in and around the Capitol.
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE HYATT REGENCY WASHINGTON CAPITOL HILL
From/To Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA):
- Taxi: Taxis to the hotel near the Washington DC metro are available outside the baggage claim area. Fare is approximately $14 – $18 (10-20 min)
- Metro Washington, DC Subway: Take the Yellow line from the airport to the Gallery Place/Chinatown stop. Transfer to the Red line to Union Station (2nd stop). The Union Station Metro stop is located three blocks from the hotel. Fare is approximately $2.70 (20-25 min). Fares may vary based on time-of day. To check fares, visit the WMATA website.
- Super Shuttle: Available 7 days a week. Shuttle vans are located at the airport, outside the baggage claim area at Ground Transportation. Look for blue vans with yellow lettering. The shuttles make multiple stops and drop off directly at the hotel. Advance reservations may be made by calling 800-BlueVan (800-258-3826) or on Super Shuttle’s website. Approximate fare is $14 one way; timing is dependent upon number of stops required by passengers.
- Make your reservation online at Super Shuttle and use discount code MKSVY to save 10% off your roundtrip reservation made and paid online. Only reservations booked online may secure the discount (fuel surcharge and driver gratuity not included).
From/To Dulles International Airport (IAD):
- Taxi: Taxis are available on the lower level outside baggage claim. Fare is approximately $60 – $80 (50-60 min)
- Super Shuttle: Approximate fare is $26 one way ($10 for additional passengers in same party).
For local architects and top residential architects. Click here.